Search Engine Optimization
Third Wave’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Placement (SEP) services provide a powerful way to increase your organic website traffic, and keep your site in the forefront of visibility.
A high-level optimization of your website will include all services listed below to yield the best paid and organic search engine placement results with the major search engines. Third Wave keeps up with constantly changing industry standard practices, and makes adjustments to your campaign accordingly.
Search Engine Placement (SEP) reports
These reports help you monitor your placement rankings with the major search engines to assure your site is making progress in achieving the highest organic search results possible. Reports include:
- Monthly online posting for easy access
- A listing of all keywords/key phrases being optimized
- Access to your sites current page rank and position on the top Search Engines (Google, Yahoo & Bing/MSN)
- Display of amount of change (up or down) in position compared to last report.
- Display of exact link (page from site) being served for particular keywords.
Search Engine Optimization maintenance
Third Wave will monitor reports and make changes to the content on your site in order to continually fine tune the results. Each month, or upon completion of any major SEO revision, a submission request will be submitted to the search engines. This will ensure your site is properly indexing and that any changes to the site are properly reflected in the latest search results. Typical SEO maintenance could include content updates, revisions to links, meta descriptions, keywords, and/or title tags.